When you have a problem accessing your emails, you might need to check your email configurations on your Apple Mail app.
- Launch Apple “Mail” app on your desktop
- Click “Mail” (on the left top corner)
- Choose ” Preferences”
- You will see a pop up.
- Click “Accounts” tag
- Choose your email account from the list
(If you have several email account on your Mail app, it will show all. Faded icons are inactive accounts so don’t worry about them)
- Your account detail will be shown on the right side.
- Choose ” Server Settings” tab
- Make sure all the fields have correct information.
If you are not how to get to this screen, watch the video below for a better guidance.